The young men of “Stranger Things” brought life and color back to red carpet mens fashion; “Big Little Lies” took home a well-deserved assemblage of Emmys; CBS’s money shot of Anna Chlumsky reacting to Sean Spicer’s cameo will go down in GIF history; and in an evening of firsts, Hulu made history as the first streaming service to take home an Emmy for best drama series; Donald Glover became the first African-American to win an Emmy for best director in a comedy series; Lena Waithe became the first African-American woman to win the Emmy for best writing in a comedy series; and Julia Louise Dreyfus became the record-holder for most Emmys awarded to an actor for a single role.
1. Millie Bobby Brown in Calvin Klein by Appointment
2. Tessa Thompson in Rosie Assoulin Resort 2018
3. Tracee Ellis Ross in Chanel Haute Couture, Roger Vivier and custom Irene Neuwirth
4. Noah Schnapp in Balmain
5. Caleb McLaughlin in custom Garçon Couture
6. Shailene Woodley in Ralph Lauren and Alexis Bittar
7. Zoë Kravitz in Dior Haute Couture and Tiffany & Co.
8. Gugu Mbatha-Raw in custom Boss
9. Thandie Newton in custom Jason Wu and Fred Leighton
10. Claire Foy in Oscar De LaRenta Resort 2018
11. Sarah Paulson in Carolina Herrera
12. Nicole Kidman in Calvin Klein by Appointment
Feature image courtesy of Getty Images