Lady Gaga took the famous Tiffany Diamond to its first award show ever, Jason Momoa wore a pink scrunchie and women everywhere fell even deeper in love with him, “Green Book” won best picture and no one was really sure why, Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga’s onstage performance of “Shallow” brought sultry to an entirely new level, the award for best acceptance speech went to Olivia Colman, and the show went without a host for the first time in 30 years and it was a bit of a mess, but that’s okay because Marie Kondo was there.
1. Michelle Yeoh in Elie Saab and Chopard jewelry
2. Laura Harrier in Louis Vuitton and Bulgari jewelry
3. Amandla Stenberg in Miu Miu dress and Forevermark Diamonds jewelry
4. Ashley Graham in Zac Posen
5. Constance Wu in custom Versace and Atelier Swarovski jewelry
6. Billy Porter in custom Christian Siriano
7. Lady Gaga in custom Alexander McQueen dress and The Tiffany Diamond necklace.
8. KiKi Layne in custom Atelier Versace dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes and Atelier Swarovski jewelry
9. Brie Larson in Celine
10. Amy Adams in Atelier Versace dress and Cartier jewelry
12. Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet in Fendi couture by the late Karl Lagerfeld
13. Lucy Boynton in Rodarte dress and Cartier jewelry